| 20 weeks |
This blog was created to keep you, our friends and family, up-to-date on the happenings of the Ost family.
Monday, September 20, 2010
Since we live so far away from all of our friends and family, I decided to create a blog to keep you updated on anything new that is going on with the Ost family. We have now been in Texas for a year and life is not showing any signs of slowing down. Jamie is keeping busy with work and travel. His job with Cabela's is still going well and he enjoys it. I am still a stay at home mom and enjoy the time I get to spend with the boys. Alexis started the 6th grade in September in Kerkhoven, MN. She spent about 7 weeks in Texas this summer and we loved having her here with us. We all miss her lots! Carter started kindergarten in August and is loving it! He is making friends and learning new things each day. He loves going to school and sometimes even wants to go on the weekend! Camden is turning into such a little man. It makes me sad to think that he is no longer a baby, but a thriving toddler. His increasing vocabulary amazes me and he seems to say a new word each day. And if that's not enough, we are getting ready for a new addition that will be arriving around February 3, 2011. We are getting very excited to find out the sex of the baby! I am now 20 weeks and have an ultrasound on Friday, September 24th. Hopefully the baby will cooperate with the ultrasound tech. We have lots of planning and organizing to do once we find out if we are having a boy or a girl. I will keep you updated! I hope you all are doing well. We miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now I can give my official Congratulations!! I will be checking back often for updates! LOVE the pictures. Your baby bump is TOO CUTE. Love you guys!
ReplyDelete