This blog was created to keep you, our friends and family, up-to-date on the happenings of the Ost family.

Thursday, November 11, 2010


28 weeks
 I started my third trimester today...28 weeks!  The end is drawing near.  Things are still going well for us.  The baby is doing well and I am still comfortable most of the time.  I'm sure that will be changing very soon as she continues to grow.  We haven't done much to prepare for her arrival...I suppose we should get on the ball.  We have a bedroom to paint, we have to move Camden into Carter's room, buy some baby clothes and pick out a name!  All in the next 3 months!!  I suppose we will start doing all of these things after we get home from MN.  We are leaving next Friday (the 19th) and will be up there until the 30th.  We are so excited to see everyone!!  Then we will have the hustle and bustle of the holidays and before you know it, she will be here!  Hope to see you all while we are in MN!

No comments:

Post a Comment