Hello family and friends! I can't believe that Christmas is almost here...just 3 more days. We are looking forward to having a quiet holiday at home, but we are really going to miss being with family. This will be our first Christmas away from home.
 |
| 34 weeks |
Baby girl is doing well. I am 34 weeks now. It's hard to believe I only have 6 weeks left! In some ways this pregnancy just flew by, but in other ways, it seems like I've been pregnant forever :) We are looking forward to meeting this little one. No, she does not have a name yet. Even if we wanted to share it with everyone, we couldn't! Jamie and I don't seem to have much time to talk about it, with his work schedule and traveling. Maybe this weekend :) My mom will be coming to Texas on the 28th of January and staying for a week to help with the boys. We are very excited to have her visit and it will be so helpful while we are in the hospital. Now this little one just needs to stay put until the 28th and not come too early! It's hard to plan for a new baby when your family lives so far away.
We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for a wonderful 2011!
No comments:
Post a Comment