This blog was created to keep you, our friends and family, up-to-date on the happenings of the Ost family.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing well. I am now about 37 1/2 weeks and things are progressing. I had a doctor appointment on Friday and am starting to dilate...about 2-3 cm. My body did the same thing with both boys, and Carter was 5 days early and Camden was 2 days late. I have another appointment this Friday, so we will see if anything has changed. I am starting to get really uncomfortable, as I am having Braxton Hicks contractions that are becoming more and more intense. I am getting really excited to meet this little one! We did a little bit of shopping over the weekend, but I discovered that this is a hard time of the year to buy clothes. Everything for cooler weather was on clearance, and VERY picked over. At least we got a few things, so she won't have to lay around in a diaper! It was so fun to look at little girl stuff, but I am really going to have to set a clothing budget or we could be in trouble!! Jamie is in the state of Texas now until the baby comes, so at least I don't have to worry about him being gone when I go into labor! He is in North Dallas every day this week, but at least it's only about an hour and 15 minutes away. If everything goes according to plan, the baby will come sometime after my mom gets to Texas on the 28th! We are so excited to see her and it will give us peace of mind to know that our boys are well taken care of while we are in the hospital. I will continue to keep you updated. Take Care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment